Joe Ruiz's Clips

This is eventually going to be the place for all clips from me, Joe Ruiz.

01 July 2006

Why You're Reading This

So this is the first post in my second blog. My first, "Chaos Theory," is a personal blog which I pretty much share for everybody about whatever's on my mind.

Although it's not as updated as I'd like (my job and lack of consistent internet connection prevent me from updating more often), it's there and I welcome comments on it as well as here.

The premise of this blog is to organize one site where all of my stories can be read from as far back as I can find them.

Currently, I'm an intern and police/courts beat reporter for the San Angelo Standard-Times in San Angelo, TX.

Previously, I have worked for The University Star at Texas State University-San Marcos as an editor and reporter and I also worked as an intern and beat reporter for (what was then) InsideThePark.com (now SeattleHardball.com).

Please feel free to comment on these stories or ask questions and I'll answer them as best I can.

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home